Yes Im pregnant no you cant my belly

Yes, I’m a woman and I wash my own car because I don’t like dirty shit. No, I don’t need you to vacuum my car for me. Yes, I know I’m pregnant but I’m not handicap. No, I don’t need help carrying my bags out of the store. No, I don’t want any new friends. No, you can’t touch my belly. Yes, it’s just one. WHY DOES IT MATTER IF I HAVE A MAN. I do my shit MYSELF, cause when I want it done, it gets done, PERIOD.
Yes I'm pregnant no you can't touch my belly hoodie
Yes I'm pregnant no you can't touch my belly ladies shirt
Buy this shirt: Yes Im pregnant no you cant my belly t-shirt
Front Store: https://myfrogtee.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Make America Covfefe again mug

#Covfefe mug

Cool Covfefe Hat